Penetration Test Cell
Penetration Test cell, as specified in ASTM F 903 and ISO 13994 Standards, to restrain the specimen during contact with the pressurized challenge fluid. The cell body has a capacity of Approximately 60 ml for the synthetic blood/bacteriophage challenge suspension. The test method is normally used to evaluate the barrier Effectiveness against penetration of liquids through materials, seams, closures or other planar assemblies used in protective clothing and specimens from items of protective clothing.
- Designed as per ASTM F 903 and ISO 13994 Standards
- Test cell Material of construction SS 3304
- Ball Valves made of SS 3304
- Auto Clavable; Capable of treatment at 125 C and 214 Kpa Absolute
- Rugged structure capable of several cycles of tests for long hours
- 3 years Warranty for the components as an option