Who we are
Applied Automation is a product engineering services organization focused on developing Internet of Things (IoT) enabled products and solutions for the smart connected world & to provide quality process automation systems for the textile spinning industry. We work with product makers, system integrators and service providers across verticals. Our deep domain expertise along with our off-the-shelf IoT solutions, enables competitive differentiation for our customers by accelerating time to market, reducing costs and future proofing investments. Our vision is to play a key role in shaping technologies of tomorrow, today through our innovation and product engineering capabilities. Our mission is to Satisfy every one of our customers with our product performance.
Our experience of 25 Plus years in Online Monitoring of Textile machines & other applications, has given us the edge to move ahead to develop sensors and embedded hardware particularly targeted towards the future of manufacturing – 4.0 or Internet of Things.
A development team with hands on expertise in deploying process control systems with an excellent understanding of the end-user needs is our strength. Engineers with core competencies in two broad areas, viz process of the domain on one hand and instrumentation & process control using PLC/PC/SCADA and on-line computer techniques on the other help in understanding the applications requirement.
- Sensors for IOT applications- Services in the Selection, Supply and Integration of Instrumentation Sensors for Temperature, Flow, Pressure, Vacuum, Displacement, Volume, Speed, Load, torque and Vision based Sensing applications. We have also worked with UltraSonic, RF, Linear Array Sensors, Pyrometers and InfraRed Sensors and can offer them if the user application demands.
- Building Complete Automation Industrial Electrical Control Panels with PLC, AC Drives, Servo Drives and PC based Control Systems to International Specifications and conformance to UL, CSA and IEC Standards. Panels built to International Norms of Safety for Arc Protection.
- Design, Development and Implementation of SCADA with interface support to any PLC complying with OPC standards of Communication.
- Design, Development and Integration with SCADA a customized Data Acquisition Software in areas where SCADA functionality does not meet the user applications requirement.
- Selection, Supply and Integration with Control System and Implementation of Wireless systems for remote monitoring and control of the above Automation Systems.
- Design, Develop and implementation Vision Inspection Applications for using Line Scan, Smart Cameras where such applications can be used for inspection.
- Build simple 2 axis and 3 Axis pick and place automation systems using Pneumatic, Hydraulics and Servo Drives.